Monday, April 05, 2010

easter...

Here are the best of my easter pics of the kiddos. Hard to believe people pay me to take photos of their kids and I don't seem to have any trouble getting those photos, but can I get one picture of my kids looking at me and smiling... not if I tried all day long. But, they are still fun and I am certain the memories will be with me forever. They are both getting big fast and Greg and I have to remind each other often that they are ours. "We have two kids," he said to me just tonight. Sometimes it does feel surreal.... but good... really good. It was a pretty low key easter this year. We went to church and had easter dinner with Greg's parents and granny. We spent the rest of the day playing outside with the kids. We rode the 4-wheeler and granny's golf cart, lovingly called 'the buggy', and chased Oscar around the yard for hours. Both kids were asleep well before we got back to the house.




1 comment:

megs said...

such precious, beautiful babies!! Wish we were there watching them grow...love you so much.