
Yes, we braved it and took a trip with both kids... and we couldn't have picked a more perfect place to go. First of all, we love getting some time with Jaclyn and Joshua. We say over and over how sad it is that we live so close and never see each other... we've now discovered that it is also sad because we have such a great time with them! Once you have kids, it is often difficult to spend time with friends who don't have kids because we feel like we have turned their peaceful world upside down. But J&J did not make us feel this way at all and almost seemed to enjoy our kids. And their is no doubt that Ava loves herself some Jaclyn! Anderson is probably a little more Joshua's speed. I have a TON of fun pictures to post, but I am exhausted as I am still catching up from not sleeping Saturday night because Jacs and I couldn't stop blabbering... imagine that! :) There are just a few... starting with the view from J&J's living room.... seriously!?!? It was amazing. Greg and I and our simple little life here in Indiana felt like we were on some sort of luxury vacation. It was too fun and I will blog more pics of the rest of the trip soon. Love you J&J... this blogs for you!




2 comments:
Oh, WOW!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE,
(did I mention love?) the pic of Ava and the penguins. That is pure awesomeness!
There are a whole sequence of them! Needless to say, we are looking into acting classes. ;)
Post a Comment