




Yesterday and today were heaven! I woke up this morning to the birds singing outside our open window, I didn't wear a jacket, and we attached Anderson's baby swing to the swingset so we could spend some time outside. When it starts to get warm out I feel like I get these bursts of energy and I just overall feel more motivated and happier. This must be common as it seems like everywhere we go everyone is smiling more and the world is a happier place to be. The kids are definitely enjoying getting outside and not being cooped up in the house... and they actually enjoy being together. Although Ava did make him bleed for the first time today! "I was being Ariel and Anderson was Flounder..." she explained. Somewhere along the way, Flounder ended up with his front teeth implanted into Ariel's forehead. Unfortunately his two front teeth are new arrivals and weren't quite completely broken through the gums... they are now!
No comments:
Post a Comment