Monday, June 08, 2009

i HATE to post photos of me...







but this one is for Megan and since my new photography partner in crime took them for me I am posting them. She did a great job of hiding my hugeness! Seriously, we did a little shopping together on Sunday and in about 15 minutes time three women, yes three, asked me if I was having twins! When I responded that it was only one, they asked me if I was sure. Seriously people, here is 5$ - go buy yourself some tact. I know I sometimes exaggerate on these things, but I kid you not! Tierny and I decided I needed to have a maternity t-shirt printed that said "Due July 10th and it's just one..." and on the back it would read "just tell me how great I look!"

2 comments:

megan said...

AHHHHHH!!!!!! YOU ARE GORGEOUS!! I am in love with that pretty belly and you do NOT look half as big as what you claim!! I'm so glad you relented and someday you'll be glad too because these are beautiful! And I love those walls...are those nursery walls??

Anyway, big, big hug.
you
are
beautiful!!!!

Marcia Melton said...

Just for you girl! Truly, Tierny did a great job of taking flattering photos. Yes, those are nursery walls. I sketched what I wanted and my brilliant husband made it happen. We shift all the furniture around so the room looks really empty, but there are other things in the room. :) Love you sister and want to squeeze your little man every time you post a new picture of him on your blog. He truly is perfect!