Mom and I went and spent a couple of days at mimi and papa Eric's this week so that mommy could get away from our house and rest a little before my new brother comes. There was a pool here too! Lucky me!
"do you want to go in the cart with mommy or go in the cart with daddy?"
"i promise I won't touch anything!"
"i understand that, but that doesn't answer my question: mommy or daddy?"
I can see her contemplating and I say...
"are you trying to determine who is easier to manipulate?"
"i want to go with you!"
"why?"
"because you are the nice one and daddy will yell at me."
First, she is to smart for her own good as I am definitely more of a softy. I am sure that those of you who know me will be a bit surprised by this. Frankly, it surprises me too. Secondly, when she is 12, I will remind her that she things I am the nice one!
No comments:
Post a Comment