Jumpy, jumpy, jumpy! The bouncy house showed up at noon and was not left empty except long enough to eat pizza and cake and ice cream... until it was deflated at 7pm. Happy 3rd birthday to my little girl who is not so little anymore! I love you Ava Grace - I love your joyful personality! I love that you enjoyed every second of your day from the bouncy house, to your friends being over, to the gigantic pizza, to sticking your fingers in the frosting of your cake, to singing happy birthday to yourself, to dressing up in your doctor uniform, to painting yourself with bath soaps, to snuggling up with your stuffed Rudolph and blankie and falling asleep faster than ever before. ThoughI know you won't remember every second as vividly as I will, I hope it was as fun to turn three as it was to watch you turn three! Love you buddah!

1 comment:
AWWWWW!!!! YAH!!!! It looks like there was a lot of fun to be had. I'm sorry we missed out. S.O. S.A.D :( Can't wait to come visit to see all the exciting new fun things to play with :)
Post a Comment