




I cannot believe that Anderson is already a month old!!! Time is flying by already and we continue to adjust. Next week Ava goes back to the babysitter three days a week and boy are we ready for that. No, not just me... she is ready to. Staying home with mom was fun for only so long and now she is completely over it. Every day she asks me who is coming to play or where we are going today. Days when we just stay at home are like torture for her. "Are you feeding him again?" is the question I hear most frequently throughout the day so getting to go play with her friends at Miss Trish's all day will be a relief for all of us. Anderson is more alert these days and already prefers to be on his belly... awake and asleep. He is starting to look more like Ava to me, but I don't think he is going to have the cheeks his sister and daddy have. Ava really is good with him and asks to hold him 5-10 times a day. She kisses all over him and sings the Barney theme song to him when he cries. Overall, she is adjusting well... I hope. Our only challenge is sleeping through the night... not Anderson, but her. She gets up in the middle of the night (often to go potty) and wants one of us in her bed. Neither Greg or I are getting any solid sleep these days. Still, the adjustment from one child to two has gone much smoother than I had expected and I have even had time to take and edit some pictures. I am committed to not making Anderson feel less documented than his big sister! :)
1 comment:
what a beautiful baby boy!!! oh my goodness...I'm counting the days! Can't wait to love on your kiddos. you continue to amaze me! love you!
Post a Comment