


I have to admit that I am loving staying home with the kiddos. I also have to admit that I love that Ava is back at Trish's three days a week and Anderson and I can have some time together. It is nice to not have to share him or ignore him so that I can attend to her needs. She is a blast, but she is ... um... demanding. She is finally pedaling her bike so that it can move forward. The coordination of this task has taken some time for her so this is a big accomplishment. You can see the pride beaming out of her in the photo above. She still needs me to walk beside her and help her steer because has to concentrate so hard on her pedaling that she tends to drive herself into the grass. Anderson is still working hard at his daily routine of eating and sleeping. From time to time we get to see his eyes and at his one month appointment he weighed 10 lb. 13 oz. He is growing, but looks like he may have inherited his daddy's 'chicken legs.' Even Ava has taken to calling him 'chickie legs.' Not much else at our house except the much anticipated arrival of Auntie Megan and Uncle Kyle... and "what is that boys name again" (Ava)... Carter! Ava told her babysitter this morning that they are coming to visit tomorrow and they will be sleeping in mimi and papa's bed (our spare room). We can't wait to see you guys and we even had our carpets cleaned so Carter won't have to crawl through our filth! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment