Saturday, September 20, 2008

a haircut...


So I have continuously been cutting Ava's bangs trying to get the sides to grow out and refusing to get her a real (real, meaning we paid for it) haircut. Greg and I stared at her this morning with her bangs hanging all over the place and decided that today was the day. She was unsure at first, but once she found the right car for her and Dorah was dancing on the television screen in front of her (brilliant idea, by the way) she was good to go. Then, the sweet girl who cut it offered to put it up for her. As you can see below, she was thrilled with her new look! :) And any event that ends with a sucker and a balloon is good with Ava!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I've been thinking about you a lot lately and jumped on your blog over the weekend... All of your recent pictures are so amazing and fun! I especially love the one with you and Ava in the grass... seriously, Marcia... not just anyone could pull that off. Beautiful. And the haircut looked like a blast. Again, beautiful.

So somehow the summer passed and we didn't make it down to Indy. :( Would love to chat one of these days soon and hear what's going on with you. Hope your school year is off to a good start.

Love to you and your sweet family. --Jaclyn

Kristin said...

Love it!! How adorable :)