Sunday, July 06, 2008

summer birthday celebration...

in Kentucky. My mom's side of my family doesn't get together as much as we used to with half of us in Michigan and the other half in Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio and a final piece of us far away in North Carolina. It is too bad because all of my cousins have kids now and it would be so fun to see everyone more often and for Ava to get to spend more time with all of her second cousins... who will always be cousins to her because Greg and I are both only children. I hope that as life continues on we find more and more opportunities to get together and for our kids to get to know each other better. Below are some of my favorites of the kids. Brianna, Hannah, and Lailyn - we love you and miss you! Jeri, thanks for the recent pictures of the girls. They get more and more beautiful everytime we see them and we can't wait to meet them in person some day soon!


Stella


Sam


Alana


Jacob... I kept this one in color because those blue eyes just kill me!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I can't believe how big your cousin's kids are getting. It's out of control!!