I have decided that there is nothing more peaceful in the world than holding a sleeping baby. Here are a few recent sleeping baby photos: Ava, Jacob (my cousin's son), Quincie (Tierny's daughter), and Ella (Katie's daughter). Mine isn't so little anymore is she? But still just as peaceful. When life is hectic... as mine usually is... just holding a little sleeping baby makes everything inside of me slow down. I can physically feel my heart beat slow and my muscles relax. Maybe it needs to be a new excercise... baby yoga. Hold a sleeping baby for an hour a day and feel the tension melt away. There have been more and more babies around these days... it as if God knew I needed a little peace.
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
a little peace...
I have decided that there is nothing more peaceful in the world than holding a sleeping baby. Here are a few recent sleeping baby photos: Ava, Jacob (my cousin's son), Quincie (Tierny's daughter), and Ella (Katie's daughter). Mine isn't so little anymore is she? But still just as peaceful. When life is hectic... as mine usually is... just holding a little sleeping baby makes everything inside of me slow down. I can physically feel my heart beat slow and my muscles relax. Maybe it needs to be a new excercise... baby yoga. Hold a sleeping baby for an hour a day and feel the tension melt away. There have been more and more babies around these days... it as if God knew I needed a little peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment