Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Enough of that...

Okay, so it was time to get past my last depressing blog and bring some smiles back to this page... We'll start with Ava's Valentines Day smiles! First, another chance to wear my red Christmas shoes.
Happy Ava... happy mommy! This was in my classroom before a basketball game. My team took her shirt literally and she gave out 22 big valentine hugs.
Ava's first photo shoot. Yes, I let her touch my camera and amazingly... here is her first photo. That's my girl! :)
Big hugs for daddy! Lately she isn't in to hugging him when he first comes in the door from work. She is learning that playing hard to get thing really early. When she doesn't hug him he acts sad and then she gets to make daddy "appy!" by giving him a big squeeze.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your daughter takes better pictures than us!!

we LOVE the photos you posted on brightspot of our niece and nephew. :) thank you Marcia; they're beautiful!

Marcia Melton said...

yeah, I was thinking she takes better pics than me too! I couldn't believe it when I downloaded it on my computer. I didn't even edit it - just turned it to black and white.

I'm glad you like the photos of the sweet kiddos. I just got them put in her proof book this weekend. Thank you for recommending me! :)