Saturday, November 17, 2007
Things I am doing...
1.) Talking... mommy, daddy, apple, bubble, juice, I want some, see, eye, nose, ear, teeth, elbow, bib, no, please, thank you, yellow, purple, Emme, cheese, uh-huh, color, two (my favorite number - no need for one or three - just two), rock, swing, up, on, off, green beans, pizza, shoe, sock, blankie, paci, tv, potty, peepee, poopoo, wipe, pretty, mimi (grammy and grandma), papa (all the grandpa's) and zo-zo (mom and Eric's dog, Zoe.) I'm sure there are more I'm forgetting, but those are some of the regulars.
2.) I love to wrap my baby doll up in a blanket and sing bye, bye, bye, baby, blah, blah, blah, blah ... that would be her version of rock a bye baby... not a lot of words, but she sings the rhythm right.
3.) I also love to get on the potty (with my clothes still on) and pretend to go, wipe with the toilet paper, flush the toilet, and wash my hands. I don't actually know when I have to go yet so I can't be potty trained quite yet, but I'm more than ready!
4.) My favorite toys or games are my crayons and markers... love to dump the whole container out and scribble for about 2 minutes and then say 'all done' and walk away leaving the mess for mommy to clean up later. I also like taking every book off of my book shelf and letting mommy read the first page and a half before I go get another one. And I love to dump all of my blocks out of the block bag, let mommy build one tower, knock it down and, again, walk away leaving a mess for mommy to pick up. Did I mention I love to make messes?
5.) I love to dance!! My CD plays all kinds of fun songs that I run around in circles and dance to. My favorites are the 'Hokey Pokey' and 'There Were 6 in the Bed.'
6.) Saturday and Sunday mommy and daddy always have the tv on with all of these little people running around and bumping into eachother. I don't know what it is that is going on, but they do lots of jumping around and screaming. All I say is 'Go Colts!' (really, she says it everytime football comes on the tv... we're teaching her well!) Don't worry Lara, she also says Go Pack! :)
7.) I sleep through the night unless I'm cutting a tooth... this sucks by the way... very painful and hard to sleep.
8.) I would live outside if mommy and daddy would let me - I don't care how cold it is!
9.) I love taking baths and I hate having my clothes put on afterwards. I think it's a funny game to run away from mommy when she tries to put my diaper and pajamas on.
10.) I'm short, I love fruit (and hate peas and carrots), my best friend is Emme and I still love being rocked to sleep.
These are a few of the peanuts latest quirks... I'm writing them down to share, but more so I will remember them some day. She is growing up so fast and I know I will some day try to remember how old she was when she did what. At a year an a half - here is her list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So precious! Isn't it just breath-taking? She will love reading that list someday. Thanks for the "Go Pack" reference, I was a bit worried for a second. :) I love you and miss you. let's talk soon, I need to hear the latest with your Dad. You are precious to me.
Lara
Post a Comment