Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Joy...



She is absolutely more fun than she has ever been right now. Giggling and laughing... absolute joy! In the midst of a terrible weekend everything is turned around the minute I see her face. In the midst of family crisis I come back to my aunt and uncle's house and watch her run and laugh and play and it makes all of the stress disappear... even if just for a short period of time. Isn't she beautiful? Sometimes her carefree giggles take my breath away and remind me how quickly the time is passing. She was taking a bath when Greg came home tonight and I'm pretty sure she was happier than I have ever seen her. I just kept thinking I need a video of this to remember how great this feels... her in the bath tub in hysterics repeating 'daddy! daddy! daddy!' and my husband dancing and making ridiculous faces and sounds in the doorway. I just sat on the floor between the two of them thinking this is exactly what heaven will feel like. I hope everyone I know has the opportunity to have this feeling... soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay, we definitely need to talk...
I'm so glad you have such joy in your life-and I'm praying about the other.

i love you.