Sunday, August 12, 2007

We had visitors...


Just some quick pics from our visit this weekend. Jaclyn - it was so good to see you and Joshua! Thanks for celebrating the end of my summer with me and for spending time with Ava. You know I love you and I'll send you the other pics soon.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

megan said...

I MISS YOU GUYS. I got your voicemail on Sunday and Kyle's parents are here so we've been flying here and there. Seeing these photos makes me want to cry. I love you two so much. You both look amazing as always.

missing my girls...
megs

Marcia Melton said...

We miss you too... it was great to catch up, but we thought about you and Lara lots. I wish we were all close enough for quick weekends like that. Maybe someday~
We just called to chat and tell you hello.

miss you too sister!
Marcia