I have been tagged... some sort of crazy blog game given to me from megan, so here it goes.
The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read their blog.
8 random things:
8. I am embarressed by the mole under my left ear (and I pluck the hairs that grow out of it)
7. I hate blow drying my hair, but hate the way my hair looks when I don't
6. I have a crush on John Cusack and I see movies just because he's in them
5. I pick my daughter's nose with my bare fingers
4. I talk to my mom every day (with a few exceptions)
3. I have my hair in pig tails right now (because I didn't blow dry it)
2. My favorite body part on my husband is his butt (sooooooo cute!)
1. I really want a dog, but won't get one until we get rid of our cats
Here, I'm supposed to list eight people, but I don't have any friends that have blogs - except Megan and she tagged me. The only one I can think of is Evonne - she has a myspace, so Evonne, you are it! If any of my friends without blogs wants to e-mail me your eight things - I'll post them on my blog just for fun.
1 comment:
yay...thanks for playing Marcia! I learned a few things about my girl. ;)
love you.
MISS YOU.
Post a Comment