Tonight we took Ava's great-grandpa, fondly known as papa, out for his birthday! They had a ball together at Culver's while they shared their ice cream. I think he's smitten... what do you think? We love you papa and hope it was happy!
pretty cute, eh? Greg's dad asked me to bring the camera as none of us are sure what the next year holds - his alzheimers is getting worse very quickly. So far, he hasn't forgotten Ava and the two of them were adorable together!
2 comments:
okay...hands down my favorite pictures ever. those are so beautiful Marcia.
I think I'm smitten too. ;)
pretty cute, eh? Greg's dad asked me to bring the camera as none of us are sure what the next year holds - his alzheimers is getting worse very quickly. So far, he hasn't forgotten Ava and the two of them were adorable together!
Post a Comment