Emme came over today and we made Father's Day cards. Emme calls me Narma because when she first started talking she couldn't say Marcia and now it has stuck. Now that summer is here, she comes to play with Ava on the mornings her mom works. Ava loves every minute of it! I, however, am totally exhausted by the time Tierny comes and I find myself wondering how stay at home mother's find a moment of peace. I suppose they don't. But tonight, when Ava snuggled in a big ball on my lap and laid her head on my chest and the rocking chair swayed back and forth, I realized too things... 1 - it's worth it and 2 - I've never felt so peaceful.
5 comments:
MARCIA!
This site is absolutely amazing! I am sooooo in awe.
I miss you!
Marcia... Megan is right. This site is absolutely amazing. I can't believe how profession it looks and how fun it is. Your daughter is absolutely beautiful. Hope all is well with the family.
Ahhhhhhh, Megs, I can always count on you to boost my ego!
Norb,
Thanks... do you have a blog? Do you have two little ones now? Robin (Nicole) was keeping Megs and I up to date, but I haven't talked to her in a little while. Good to hear from you and hope all is well with you too. Did you get the 10 year reunion evite? If not, let me know and I'll forward it to you.
Hey Marcia... no I don't have a blog yet but I should probably get one... its pretty neat. Yeah, Meagan and I have 2 little girls now. Mckenzie just turned 4 last month and Brooklyn will be 18 months in July (man I'm feeling old). :) They look just like their mom which is a good thing (I'd make a scary looking woman). Anyway, I didn't get the invite for the reunion (hopefully that wasn't on purpose) so if you could forward it on that would be great. It would be great to see you guys and catch up. Neil and Robin used to keep us up to date too, but we haven't talked to them in awhile. Anyway, my email address is norbschmidt@hotmail.com. TTYL
Post a Comment