Thursday, February 15, 2007

I've got teeth!




Ava and I have been home three days in a row now... so, of course, I couldn't resist getting out the camera. As you can see - she's finally getting teeth. We were starting to think she was going to need dentures. Instead, we're discussing an investment plan for braces.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

midwaymama said...

Hey Marcia: Jaclyn told me all about the blogs you and the other girls have and I decided to find out what a "blog" is. Your pictures of Ava are amazing. Great to see what's happening in your life. Please send me about 25 pictures from your camera and I will think about paying you sometime in the future (ha ha). I just created a blog. Althought I have no clue how it works, I hope you will help me out and send me something so I can get started.

I love you!!! Midwaymama

Allison said...

Hey Marcia,
This is Allison, since we are connected through Megan and Ava and Natalie are so close to the same age, I check out your blog too. Ava is beautiful and your pictures are amazing. Whenever you set up a business, we would love for you to take some pictures of Natalie. I just had to let you know that she got her first teeth last Thursday, so your blog made me smile too. Have a great week!
Allison

megan said...

YAY! Do I even have to say how excited I get to see Allison posting on your site?!?!?! SO fun!!

I love her sweet little face! so good to talk to you yesterday. hope to see you soon!
love you. -m

Marcia Melton said...

Annette,
So glad you are joining the blogging world... it's too fun! Sharing pics and stories and seeing everyone else's pics and stories helps the distance we are apart feel much smaller. Can't wait to check out your blog and see what's going on with you. :) I'll send you some pics I've messed with and edited from the wedding, so can post pics of your beautiful family. Love you too!

Marcia Melton said...

Allison,
I check out your blog all the time too! Love too see pictures of Natalie. In fact, I stole your picture in a pumpkin idea because I thought your picture was so precious. I would love to take pics of Natalie! Good luck chasing that little peanut around once she gets the hang of things. Ava's non-stop... wears me out! But being a mom is the best ever, right? Those big smiles make it all worth it! :)