Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Happy Valentine's Blizzard
A Valentine's day at home with my family... I couldn't have received a better gift! Here are some photos of our back porch and front lawn. This morning the sun came out and is sparkling all over the newly fallen snow. The snow in the backyard is up to my knees and fluffy white. I tried to get some pictures before everyone was out with their shovels. Many of the neighbors were complaining because our cul-de-sac hadn't been plowed, but I was loving the untouched quiet of our little corner of the neighborhood. Every time we get this Wisconsin- like weather - I can't help but miss home. Lara, Megs, and Jaclyn... know that I'm thinking of you and missing you much this Valentine's day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yea...so I am a little jealous of all the snow. Not something we get too much of down here in the hills of TN. Anyway have a marvelous Valentines Day.
Hey Kyle... how is the single life? When is she coming home? We'll be praying she comes home safely. Happy Valentines day!
Hey Guys, single life well...not so great...curling up with the dog and eating bon bons while watching sleepless in seattle on valentines day just doesn't seem quite right. so i am headed to D.C. tomorrow to pick Megs up. can't wait... it's been too long.
Post a Comment