Hey Marcia, share the love, girl! I didn't know you had this site until I saw the link on Megan's. I say go for the new career!!! I think you would be incredible! Let me know if you ever need any older subjects...I'll just swing by with the kiddos...I wish! :) Ava is amazing, more beautiful every day. I love you. Lara
Marcia! Love the hat! She's so precious-I just want to squeeze her! It looks like we're planning on heading to your neck of the woods the beginning of next month!!! If you guys are going to be around, I'd love to spend some time together (kyle is working at a conference). We'll be in touch with the details.
and miss Lara? It appears as if you might be starting a blog site too!! All of my nerdy dreams are coming true.
Lara, I wish you could swing by with those kiddos too! I love looking at the pics of Keaton from the wedding... how is her leg doing by the way? Yes, I started a blog, but I haven't shared it yet as I'm just getting it together. It is pretty easy and fun though - can't wait till you start yours. Megs, Would love for you to come anytime! Let me know though - we've got a lot going on in the beginning of November.
Love you girls! Thanks for responding to this crazy site.
3 comments:
Hey Marcia,
share the love, girl! I didn't know you had this site until I saw the link on Megan's. I say go for the new career!!! I think you would be incredible! Let me know if you ever need any older subjects...I'll just swing by with the kiddos...I wish! :)
Ava is amazing, more beautiful every day. I love you.
Lara
Marcia! Love the hat! She's so precious-I just want to squeeze her! It looks like we're planning on heading to your neck of the woods the beginning of next month!!! If you guys are going to be around, I'd love to spend some time together (kyle is working at a conference). We'll be in touch with the details.
and miss Lara? It appears as if you might be starting a blog site too!! All of my nerdy dreams are coming true.
I miss you lovelies. XOXO
Lara,
I wish you could swing by with those kiddos too! I love looking at the pics of Keaton from the wedding... how is her leg doing by the way? Yes, I started a blog, but I haven't shared it yet as I'm just getting it together. It is pretty easy and fun though - can't wait till you start yours.
Megs,
Would love for you to come anytime! Let me know though - we've got a lot going on in the beginning of November.
Love you girls! Thanks for responding to this crazy site.
Post a Comment