

Our babysitter wasn't available today so I had to stay home with the peanut... I was devastated as you can imagine. :) She's always in the best mood in the mornings so I took some pictures of her. I can't stop taking pictures of her these days. Her expressions are so much fun and her eyes are enchanting. Staying home with her makes me wish I could every day, which is why I've decided to really try and pursue a photography "career". I know it's going to take a little time to get things rolling, but I'm working on putting together my portfolio. Ever since I've started digging through some of my pics and researching other children's photographers I can't stop thinking about it. I don't think I've ever been so excited about something - so ready to go for it. We'll see where it leads and until then I'll just keep snapping pics of my incredible little girl.
2 comments:
This makes me so happy! I know I'm a dork but I love blogs. I like that it's a window into people's lives-especially people I love!! :) It stinks to be so far away but now I can watch her grow! I LOVE it, Marcia. I'm also so excited to watch as you pursue a new, incredible dream. You're amazing my sister.
Love you. -m
Yep- I finally did! I knew you would be excited. I decided it was finally time. I am pursuing my new dream and I may need you to convince me this is a good idea from time to time. Your encouragement is always just what I need - it is definitely your gift!I'm glad you liked the pics and I will definitely take pictures of your babies - can't wait!
Post a Comment