Tuesday, June 16, 2009

today...

I don't believe I have posted a photo of our puppy to the blog yet, so let me begin by introducing Oscar. My husband, the dog whisperer, has already taught him to sit, stay, go potty, and go kennel. Seriously, this dog listens to him like none other and I am so grateful because I was really uneasy about getting a puppy a month and a half before we bring a new baby into the house. Besides the fact that he likes to use our cat as a chew toy... he is great. And truthfully, our cat needed to be knocked down a notch.
Okay, so back to my title... today...

I am 37weeks pregnant.

My husband and I spent hours going over names and we are no closer to having a name for our baby boy... in fact, I think we are further.

I finished my masters portfolio and only have 3 weeks of class left.

Ava went to the zoo with her mimaw and I stayed home to finish my portfolio.

My husband and I went to dinner at Charlestons and I ate the best steak I have ever had!

My shoulders are really sun burned from Ava and I hanging at the pool all day yesterday.

My baby boy is still head up and shows no signs of flipping over.

I lent $1 to a guy who came in to Panera and asked me for 85 cents. He called me 'sweetie' when he left.

I rode in our new truck for the first time .... a 1994 Ford something or other that belonged to Greg's grandfather. My hubby sold his acura in one week.

My dad called me from California (no idea where or why or what he is doing there) to tell me not to worry - he is just fine. He hears voices and is working for an 'agency' that doesn't exist and is running up a ridiculous credit card bill, but he is fine.

My daughter asked for a bowl of Lucky Charms for breakfast and ate about 8 marshmellows out of it and said she was done.

I had intentions to work on the nursery and never even walked in it. Instead, I laid on the couch and watched Law and Order:SVU and The Mentalist.

I am going to bed at 11:45... good night.

No comments: