So today we made the trip to the mall to see Santa. "I want a baby doll, a kitty, and a dump truck!" she stated proudly before she even got on his lap. Santa looked at me wide-eyed. "A dump truck, huh?" She climbed up, smiled for the picture, hopped off his lap and said thank you as he handed her a peppermint sucker. Sometimes I am amazed at how she does new things like she has done them every day of her life... without any hesitation. It is probably the same reason she spends 10-15 minutes of every day with her nose in the corner. :) It would never occur to her to be nervous or scared. She just does it! We sat down on a bench about 5 minutes after we had seen him and she looked at me with utter concern.
"Mommy, we have to go back to see Santa!"
"Why?"
"I forgot to tell him I love him!"
Oh, Ava, don't grow up! Don't ever grow up!




1 comment:
precious pictures. I've missed them. Love you. :)
Post a Comment