Saturday, September 13, 2008

More end of summer photos...


Ava would prefer to never wear shoes... unless of course they are her thlip-thlops or her cowboy boots. And despite my emphatic announcement that she will not wear anything that says princess, she loves all things jewelry and makeup. This includes having her toenails painted. And to top it off, while having a conversation about the olympics (she loved the diving and gymnastics) my mom suggested to her that she could be an olympian some day. "NO!" she stated firmly. "I want to be a princess!" And finally, despite my attempts to show her some other "really cool costumes" she has her heart set on being Cinderella for Halloween. I suppose I get what I deserve.




Push me high mommy! I want an underduck mommy! Watch mommy, I can touch the trees! Watch mommy, I can hang upside down! Watch mommy, I can give you a heart attack! Okay, she really didn't say that last one, but she might as well have.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: