I love going home! Don't get me wrong - I love living in Indiana, but a piece of my heart will always belong to Wisconsin. What I love most is that when I go back we do the same things we have always done. We ate great food (thanks to my Aunt Luanne who should own her own restaurant), we visited and relaxed, we rode the 4-wheeler, we watched the kids run and run and run, we enjoyed the beautiful scenery (including the sunset below), we ate some more, we opened un-birthday presents, we ate strawberry shortcake with homemade ice cream, we sat around a camp fire and laughed, and we swatted at the mosquitos. Yes, even the mosquitos make it feel more like home. My aunt and uncle are the king and queen of hosting a party and this was a great one! Ava is still talking about riding the train with "unca bob" and "aunt luyann". As usual, I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story.

No comments:
Post a Comment