Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Ava Grace!


What a fun day! Oh, it had it's moments of craziness - as any good birthday should. And, as usual, she is waking up from her nap as I write this - so I will have to blog more later.


the red bird birthday cake
watching everyone sing happy birthday
trying to blow out my candles
daddy entertaining my friends with my new bubble machine
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kyle said...

YAY! What a beautiful, fun day!! She's so adorable; pretty unbelievable she's two years old already!!!!

Happy birthday to her mama bear today!! AND happy Mothers Day!!! I hope you've had a great day--you've been on my heart. I haven't had a chance to blog it yet but we've been thinking of you. Here's to a fabulous 29th year. You're amazing .
megs

Lara said...

The cake is beautiful! It looks like it turned out just perfect. You are amazing!
Love you.