Saturday, April 19, 2008

I used to have a baby...

Now I have a little girl. We are less than one month away from being 2 years old and my buddha is no longer a baby. The terrible twos have been much less stressful than I anticipated. I know she is not technically two yet, but in her head she is already 12. She is talking up a storm and has a gift of making those around her laugh. Mimi says she's going to be a 'megavert' like her mommy - apparently this is a step up from an extrovert, but I see so much of her daddy in her. This week she was standing in the corner playing hide and seek and counted to 10 as if she had been doing it for years. Greg and I both looked at each other in shock as she did it over and over again. It is all going by too fast and I am looking forward to our summer together. 6 weeks left! The warm weather gets us all itchy for some time off. Anyways, that is the quick update here. I'm sure there will be more soon!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lara said...

she is so sweet! I can't wait to see you in 4 days! :)
I love you.
Lara

Marcia Melton said...

Thanks! I don't know sweet and so fun! I can't wait to talk with you about yours... To hear about all the fun things yours are doing. It is SO time to catch up and I am looking forward to it!