Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Baby Girl Stump

Congratulations to Matt, Tierny and Emmerie on their new baby girl. She is perfect in every way! 6 lbs. 9 ozs. with 10 beautiful fingers and 10 beautiful toes: Quincie (spelling still up in the air) Mele Stump. Many, many, many more pictures to come. We are celebrating with you and your new miracle. All our love, the Meltons


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

megan said...

Marcia!!! seriously???

these are sooooo gorgeous.

that last picture of the teeny tiny baby feet with Tierny's silhouette in the back ground is so precious. I can't imagine how grateful she must be that you've captured these unbelievable moments.

thanks for sharing; I was about to send threats on your life if you didn't post soon.
now we can rest easy. sigh.
:)

Marcia Melton said...

We love new babies!!! I couldn't stop taking pictures! Thank you for your kind compliments... you always know exactly what to say to make a person feel good about themselves... one of your many gifts.

I know, I know, I haven't blogged in weeks. Basketball has eased a bit and my first masters class is officially over next Wednesday so you should be seeing more posts soon! I do miss you girl and I will be in touch in the next couple of days - it's time for a good chat! Love you!!