Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Take me out to the ball game!


These pictures are from two weekends ago, but things have been a little crazy lately with little time for blogging. Finally, I have an evening to share them. Ava took in her first baseball game at Victory Field last Sunday evening. Greg's mom and dad got us tickets and as you can see from the pictures, they were great seats and it was a beautiful day for a baseball game. One of the few days this August that was not producing sweltering heat. I've always enjoyed going to a baseball game, but I wasn't sure how Ava would handle having to stay in one spot for that long. As you can see from the pictures... she didn't. She visited Victory Field from one end to the other and after everyone else had gone home the rows and stairs were her playground. Despite the Indianapolis Indians losing, it was a great day! Here are some of my favorite pics.


I'm coming dada!


Seats behind the dugout
Posted by Picasa

No comments: