Sunday, August 19, 2007

a good spot to sit



We visited my mom and Eric this weekend and here are a few of my favorite shots. She is shirtless because mom and I bought a watermelon from this local place and Ava enjoyed more than a few pieces. Unfortunately, she was wearing a little white t-shirt with this skirt and it was a pretty shade of pink once she was finished with the watermelon. I know the one on the top looks like I set her there, but these days she loves to find fun and unexpected places to have a seat. She loves to get on the couch with us, loves chairs that rock because she can make them move all by herself, and her favorite seat this weekend was Zoe's doggy bed. At home she has a small white wicker chair and a pink lawn chair with an umbrella that she loves to climb in and out of. Apparently, on this particular day, the frame of grammy's porch seemed like the perfect place to pull up a seat and rest.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: