Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Summer is here!



I am anxiously awaiting my last day of school - a week from today! My husband always makes fun of teachers not having real jobs because we get the summer off. I always tell him that it's either the summer off or life in prison because if teachers don't get a break - they may be forced to end the life of a child. All joking aside, it is time for a break! I am ready to hang out with the peanut for a few months, get some work done around the house, and relax and read a few good books. Although, now that Ava is on her feet, I'm guessing the only work I will be getting done is during naps. Luckily for me she usually takes 2 good long naps a day. The problem is that when she is resting I want to be resting too. Ahhhhhh... it's good to only have the small stresses of life. Life is good...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: