Playing on the porch... who needs toys when there are holes in the wood!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She must be so much fun. I wish you could see Kyle's son Skylar. He's beautiful just like your baby. Email me sometime. I have no idea what my user name is on here lol. So I can't get my password, so if you ever wrote me a comment, I didn't get it. kraigpeterson@hotmail.com
What a great surprise! I love when new people find my blog. I didn't know you had a blog? Do you? I'd love to see it if you do. What are you up to? Where are you living, working, hanging out? What is going on with you?
2 comments:
She must be so much fun. I wish you could see Kyle's son Skylar. He's beautiful just like your baby. Email me sometime. I have no idea what my user name is on here lol. So I can't get my password, so if you ever wrote me a comment, I didn't get it. kraigpeterson@hotmail.com
Kraig
What a great surprise! I love when new people find my blog. I didn't know you had a blog? Do you? I'd love to see it if you do. What are you up to? Where are you living, working, hanging out? What is going on with you?
Post a Comment