Wednesday, January 03, 2007

See my tongue?

It is difficult to get a picture of the peanut without her tongue sticking out these days...


ahhhhhhh... here is one!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lara said...

Oh my, Marcia! she is so perfect! I love this site, being able to keep up with her, it is so hard to be so far. All of the changes are so exciting, you mentioned that she reaches up for you, that has always been one of my favorite developments...it feels so warm and wonderful! Give that precious girl a kiss for me. I love you and miss you. Lara

megan said...

Love her sweet, sweet face! She's adorable and I love that you capture her joyful spirit in those shots. :) So good to talk to you the other night. Sure do love you guys.

--Lara! I love you sister. We need to talk soon too! We are praying for you!

--Jacs! I ordered a million wedding pics the other day from Kim's link to us. YOU ARE GORGEOUS. I miss you so much. XOXO

Marcia Melton said...

Kim's link to us? I didn't get a link... where is it? I want to see those wedding pics! I'm glad you all are getting to see her too... I wish it was in person! Lara, where are yours? We need some pics of those precious faces soon!:)

Anonymous said...

Look, I am finally joinging the fun!:) Marcia, what amazing moments you are capturing, through pictures AND words. Ava is amazing, and Auntie Jaclyn can't wait to get her hands on her one day soon!!

Uumm... re: the aforementioned link to our wedding pics... please check your email for some further explanation.

Miss you three and all your bundles of joy!! xoxo --Jacs