you have no idea how good it was for my heart and soul to see you guys. the cozy fire, cocktails, sweet baby kisses and noises, and real conversation. i love you guys so much. thanks for making time for us; it was everything I'd hoped for. have a happy thanksgiving! -megs
okay...so totally jealous! I'm glad you guys got some time together, but jealous none the less. Remind that sweet baby that Auntie Lara loves her too! :)
Megs, I'm so glad we got to see eachother and spend some quality time together. My soul feels good as well. 'Making time for us'... you are crazy girl - there is nothing but time in our lives for you! You know we love you both! The next trip will be ours to take to Tennessee. Love you!
Lara, I have pics of you and your family all over the house so Ava knows her Auntie Lara! Have no fear - she will always know those who love her best - no matter how far away. We miss you guys tons too! Send pictures again soon.
4 comments:
you have no idea how good it was for my heart and soul to see you guys. the cozy fire, cocktails, sweet baby kisses and noises, and real conversation. i love you guys so much. thanks for making time for us; it was everything I'd hoped for. have a happy thanksgiving! -megs
okay...so totally jealous! I'm glad you guys got some time together, but jealous none the less. Remind that sweet baby that Auntie Lara loves her too! :)
Megs,
I'm so glad we got to see eachother and spend some quality time together. My soul feels good as well. 'Making time for us'... you are crazy girl - there is nothing but time in our lives for you! You know we love you both! The next trip will be ours to take to Tennessee. Love you!
Lara,
I have pics of you and your family all over the house so Ava knows her Auntie Lara! Have no fear - she will always know those who love her best - no matter how far away. We miss you guys tons too! Send pictures again soon.
Post a Comment